Sunday, January 13, 2008

TCKid blog-site

It is 2:45 in the morning and I am finally getting around to making an entry for the blog here! What is with that?

I find that it is very easy to procrastinate, which is something I would never have done in my "younger" days. Instead of working on the final edit of the contents for the next issue of Among Worlds magazine, I find myself spending 2-3 hours reading all the entries at TCKid (www.TCKid.com)and wanting to comment - but deciding instead to read the next entry (more procrastination).

It has been fun, and very interesting, to see the membership growing at TCKid blog-site. When I was invited to join, there weren't very many members - and yet it seems to grow by 10-20 a day (I don't have any actual figures). They have a chatroom that seems to always be in use - and many blog entries. I am just amazed! If you are looking to meet other TCKs, please feel free to join at www.TCKid.com - and tell Brice you heard about it here!

In the meantime, I think I will shuffle off to bed - and finish the final edit tomorrow when my mind is not so ready to procrastinate (again).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will second your endorsement of the TCKid.com site. I too commend Brice for the job that he is doing.

Karen said...

I joined! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The TCKid.com site is very open and accepting of all types of people, from TCKs to those who wish to get an understanding of the TCK concept. I've truly enjoyed reading and writing posts. What a supportive site!